Support Service Administrator (Neighbourhood CID) - JRN 20049
- Applying exceptional attention to detail.
- Working with various IT systems including Microsoft excel
- Being personally responsible for own workload and being highly organised.
- Working alone as well as part of a team.
- Managing personal and departmental mailboxes and incoming post, ensuring its allocation and dissemination
- Providing statistical information using various office software packages
- Filing report in accordance with Management of Police Information guidelines incorporating research, documenting, retrieving and scanning (this doesn’t make sense?)
- Preparing and administering documents for internal and external storage in accordance with MOPI regulations and allocating review dates ensuring GDPR principles are adhered to.
- Liaising with various departments wherever necessary regarding evidential statements for inclusion in court files and queries.
- Provide statistical reports for Senior Management.
Northumbria Police are currently undertaking a role and reward project
in respect of all police staff posts. For further information please contact
the Talent Acquisition Team
you have any queries with regard to the application process please contact the
Talent Acquisition Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
staff including those appointed on fixed term contracts must successfully
complete their probationary period before they are eligible to apply for a
Northumbria Police vacancy.